- Electronic stair stepper that takes up a less than 3 square feet of space
- Small enough to fit in a corner, in front of the TV, or in a travel bag
- 2 hydraulic cylinders create stepping motion to boost cardio
- Battery-operated fitness monitor times each workout and counts steps
- Measures 12 inches wide by 16 inches long; weighs 20 pounds
Limited in space but still want a great cardiovascular workout? Look no further than this electronic stepper, which offers a footprint of less than 3 square feet. As a result, you can use your stepper just about anywhere–in front of the TV, while on the phone, in your sunroom, outside on the patio, or even at work. This stepper is even small enough to toss into a workout bag and take on vacation. The stepper is equipped with two hydraulic cylinders that create a stepping motion similar to those of commercial stair steppers. As you step, you work your calves, thighs, buttocks, and core while boosting your cardio, helping you burn calories and fat. The battery-operated multifunction fitness monitor, meanwhile, times each workout and counts the number of steps, so you can stay motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals.
Fun exercise machine that’s small on space, BIG on workout! This Electronic Mini-Stepper boasts a compact design for use virtually anywhere. Tone your hips, thig
List Price: $ 58.99
Price: $ 58.99
Execise AB Abdominal Wheel Body Gym Roller Core Fitness
Find More Execise Products
Question by ReJean: How many calories are in a bottle of Chardonnay?
I need to know how many liquid calories I am consuming. The one I am working on right now is Vendange California chardonnay. I wish they would list the calories on the bottle, but they don’t.
Answer by Bruce
I’ve had the same complaint about bottles of booze. They really should let you know how many calories you’re consuming.
So you’re drinking a whole bottle? I admire your alcoholism! You’re not quite at my level, but with determination, one day you will be!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Non-slip surface, superb cushioning
- Extra thick to protect the spine, provides optimal comfort and durability
- 1/2-inch thick foam makes floor workouts more comfortable
- 24 inches wide by 72 inches long
- Easy to roll up – self-strapping system for easy transport and storage
Great for stretching, yoga, Pilates, and floor exercises, the Sissel Exercise Mat is soft, thick, and pliable with a cushion-like feel.
It is great shock absorbing, waterproof and easy to clean. It has a comfortable and pleasing surface and the self strapping system makes it easy to roll up for transportation and storage.
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 24.95
Based on the ACM model curriculum guidelines, this easy-to-read and easy-to-navigate text covers all the fundamentals of computer science required for first year students embarking on a computing degree. Divided into five parts – computer and data, computer hardware, computer software, data organization and with an introduction to some of the more advanced topics – Foundations of Computer Science gives students a bird’s eye view of the subject. Each chapter includes key terms, summaries, review questions, multiple-choice questions, and exercises to enhance learning, while introducing tools such as UML, structure chart and pseudocode, which students will need in order to succeed in later courses. The text is also supported by numerous figures, examples, exercises, selected solutions and a test bank, all designed to ease and aid the learning process. Updated to cover the latest technologies and changes to course requirements, this second edition features new and updated coverage of: Art
List Price: $ 161.95
Price: $ 54.87
Question by Amber T: What would you buy on a weight loss site?
I am trying to make some extra money and my weight loss website will launch in December. I am wondering what type of things people would buy. Someone suggested a weight loss bracelet someone else said I should sell healthy foods I make at home, any other ideas?
Answer by CRUSIN IN MA 64
nothing just eat healthy and excersie thats it
Give your answer to this question below!
Question by ray: How many calories are in ramen noodles without the seasoning packet?
I know there are 190 calories in ramen noodles for half a block and half the seasoning packet. But are there less calories in just eating the block alone? Without the packet.
Answer by TX2step
The calories are primarily in the NOODLES …. spices don’t have calories.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Enjoy a low-impact workout with a wide variety of exercises that will help trim fat and tone your body
- Starring: Irene McCormick! An adjunct faculty member at Upper Iowa University and is certified through NSCA, ACE, AFAA, ACSM, Yoga Fit and AEA
- Irene is a senior educator for Fitness Anywhere and is on the editorial review board for Diabetic Living magazine
- Co-Starring: Jeff McMullen and Abbie Appel
- DVD Run-Time: 59 minutes
Get a 1-2 jump on your workout using this express, 30-minute interval workout. Cardio Core EXPRESS offers a complete cardio and core workout in just 30-minutes by following the ACSM Guidelines for interval training using a 2:1 ratio. We’ll do cardio segments for 3 minutes, followed by 90 second intervals of muscle endurance work using the stability bar and our own body weight. You will find this a highly-effective and challenging exercise option and we guarantee it to be low-impact, challenging and effective!
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 19.95
This workout video consists of a 35-minute beginners class with 12 minutes of aerobics, and a 55-minute advanced class with 16 minutes of aerobics. Both classes begin with a warm-up, then proceed to work the waist, arms and aerobics, floor stretch, abdominals, legs, hips, buttocks, then finish with a cool-down. The New Workout is designed to strengthen and tone the muscles, develop flexibility, increase endurance and burn calories.
List Price: $ 29.98
Price: $ 38.88
Related Calories Used Products
Question by bluee baby: How many calories are in the alcoholic beverage called Joose?
I can never find how many calories they are. The tall cans called Joose their basically the same thing as a four loko. Anybody know how many calories? They have 12 percent of alcohol in each can.
Answer by I iz josh
Wtf? You don’t count calories in beer. You really need help.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Bluetooth headphones with secure and comfortable fit during workouts; protection from rain, dust, and shock
- Enjoy wireless music and calls; also includes integrated FM radio
- AM3D Power Bass for an enhanced music experience
- 3 pairs of Ultimate Comfort Eargels for optimal fit; free multi-platform Endomondo workout tracking app
- Up to 4.5 hours of talk time and 4 days of standby time
- Multiuse connects to 2 devices at the same time
- Powerful bass sound and built-in FM Radio
- Secure and comfortable fit during workouts
- Touch headset to skip tracks, adjust volume, pause/resume workouts or answer/end calls
- US Military Grade rain, dust and shock protection
Exercise is about freedom, pushing limits and enjoying doing it. Some people like to exercise while listening to music, other want to be able to answer incoming calls while on-the-go. With the Jabra SPORT Bluetooth stereo headset it’s easy to do both – and without the hassle of headset wires that slow you down. You simply stream music and calls via Bluetooth to it. With the Jabra SPORT you get exceptional music and call sound quality. It has A2DP for streaming music, AM3D Power Bass for audio enhancement, and a wind-shielded microphone. It also has a built-in FM radio so you can tune in to your favorite station while you work out. Jabra SPORT is ultra-light and easy to wear. With a choice of different Eargels and a flexible behind-the-ear fit, it stays firmly and comfortably in place. It’s also tough – with US Military Grade rain, dust and shock protection it is fit for any challenge, indoors or outdoors. Ideal for an active lifestyle, the Jabra SPORT Bluetooth headset allows you
List Price: $ 99.99
The Corinne T. Netzer 1999 Calorie Counter 1998 by Netzer, Corinne T. 0440225841